Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Here We Go Again!

Hey Futures Fans!

Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I have been trading, though. I'll include my screenshots for trades that I haven't posted to get everyone up to speed, but... later.

I'm lovin this new strategy that I'm using, by the way. It's the best. I haven't lost one trade so far using it. Although that's sure to change at some point, I know it's a consistent winner. MMT calls it a "sniper". I can't go into any detail about it -- sorry -- but I just wanted to give it some quick props so that when you decide to trade with MMT, you'll learn it too!

Today I made 1.5 points on the multiple 6:30 am announcements. I set that as my profit target and was completely confident I would hit it. It was a zero-stress trade with real money, which is a rare thing.

Here's the screenshot:






In case you're wondering, I was trading 1 contract (leveraging $500). So the 15% return on the day -- minus commissions -- equates to $70.20. The total time commitment for the trade was 16 minutes, including prep time. Now on with my day!


PS In one of my last posts I asked you to predict what my total percentage returns would be on that week. No one got the answer right... so we'll continue it at some other point. For this week, I have a new challenge. Who is the second richest American according to Forbes.com and how did he make his money? Post your answer as a comment. First to respond with the correct answer gets a special shout-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment