Friday, August 6, 2010

Holy Movement, Batman!

Okay, you have to check this screenshot out for yourself or there's no way you'll believe me. Today was intense! Nonfarm Payrolls and Unemployment Rate at the 5:30 am hustle, and Nonfarm Payrolls came in WAY worse than expected, leading to an immediate, precipitous drop in the futures market. Fortunately, I capitalized on it and made a killing (paper trading).

I made over 5 points today in a total of 10 minutes. Here's the proof:

I was going to stop after I made an initial profit, but seeing that there was still a lot of momentum left, used my MMT skills and drop kicked another 4 points or so on its trash. Hi-yah baby! Pow! Splat! All I know is that in all the amazing volatility and carnage I came out on top with a substantial gain. Like Bruce Lee. Or Batman. Or Chuck Norris even. After starting my morning like this I feel like a superhero for sure. I don't know, maybe not. Maybe I'm just a regular guy putting into use some simple trading skills that I was lucky enough to learn from some other expert traders. I don't know... You be the judge.

Am I a hero?...


Haha. Doesn't matter. Either way, I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment