Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's Come To My Attention

I have been obstinate. In my haste I realize that I haven't taken the time to explain to my readers how to understand the charts that I post to show my daily trading numbers. Mea culpa. I decided to change it up for this morning's trade to make it easier. You guys tell me if it helps or not, though, ok? Thanks!

This morning's trade was Preliminary Nonfarm Productivity. I made 1 point, showing $100 profit on 2 contracts. Not bad.

If you look closely at the information on the screenshot, in one section it appears to show that I made 2 points, yet I previously explained that I made 1 point. Why the discrepancy? Just to clarify that, this trading platform shows the total points won or lost in reference to 1 contract. In other words, it's not an accurate reflection of your real point gain if you traded more than 1 contract. No big deal.

Making money trading just a few minutes a day is kind of a big deal though!

No comments:

Post a Comment