Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bad Day Yesterday, Back On Track Today

I lost overall in my trades yesterday, but in my frustration I forgot to get a screenshot of my trading platform to post here. Don't worry, I will give a brief synopsis of what happened. I traded 4 times yesterday, I won 2 and lost 2 and was down overall $124. Moreover, I was trading on 2 contracts, which I told myself I wasn't going to do (I was going to start conservatively with 1 contract). And I went to bed at 2 am, then traded half-awake at 5:30 am. Basically- no excuses- I was dumb. I broke my rules and lost. I lost because I was nervous, slow, made poor decisions, and was too tired to see what was going on. It was one of those days that I should not have traded, plain and simple. Many fellow traders calls it "being in the zone", and emphasize that you just don't trade when you're not prepared, not in the zone. Also, you should never break your rules, and that's exactly what I did. Lesson learned.

Anyway, today was good. A fresh start. Because of my losses yesterday I was back trading 1 contract. And I was fully awake. I was Trading In the Zone. While I can't tell you specifically what MMT strategy I used (for obvious reasons-- the information is exclusive to those who pay for it), I was able to put in practice some very recent MMT instruction to easily win my trade. In 6 seconds I made a 10% profit. Below is the screenshot:



You'll note that I added comment boxes to explain the basics of what you are looking at in that picture. If it seems intimidating, don't let it. It's really not complicated and you learn it in the first MMT lessons.

On with my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment